Sunday 11 May 2014

I am currently out of the office... ha ha ha

Friends, sorry about the delay. I've had such a fun weekend and I also got sucked into a book called "The Marriage Plot" by Jeffrey Eugenides.

On Friday and Saturday I managed to drive over 200 miles. I interviewed with a potential freelance client, came back home, and drove down to the beach with my FH to see friends and take in some great live music (80s throwback; I had to take out my scrunchie mid-show since it was giving me a headache, although the rest of my wardrobe was spot-on 80s style). Saturday I had writing class, followed by a nap (I can't stay out late anymore!) and a dinner out with FH at the fantastic Outback. Today, I called some moms, skyped a bit with the family far away, and finished reading this fantastic book. I won't tell you too much about it except that you should read it. And that it's set in the 80s, one of my favorite times to get nostalgic about since I was there and let's face it, it was a pretty awesome time :)

So that brings us to now. By now, most of my usual readers are in bed, and here I am on the West Coast, trying to get something together. So, let's agree to wait this one out, shall we? I'll put something together for you to read in time for Hump Day. And in the meantime, we'll all have a relaxing Sunday evening.

Much love to you all,

Jane Q. Phoenix


No comments: