Friday 18 March 2011

In response...

Crap, Diva, I don't know... it's human nature to want what you can't have. That unattainable thing always looks so great to us. We always want stuff like that.

I wish I could be a better role model for this type of situation. After all, here I am with a boyfriend who disappeared last October who I still check up on. Finding someone new has proved challenging, especially since everyone new I meet has a relationship with tobacco, or drinks more than I'd prefer, or... whatever. Or has a girlfriend already.

I'm not sure what's best. I feel like, as a single person, that you should do the opposite of what I'd advise you anyway since what the heck do I know????

How much honesty is enough??? How much should you say or not say to him??? I know what I'd do, but I don't have much luck so don't listen to me!!!

No comments: