Saturday 5 October 2013

WWJD? I mean, really.

http://www.cathycashspellman.com/jesus-catholic-church/#more-7249

I came across this blog a while ago and it really spoke to me.

Strange that this current pope seems a lot hipper than his predecessors.  Maybe things will change with Catholics and people formerly known as Catholics. There's certainly room for improvement.

On the subject of prayer, I will be sending out the best of vibes to everyone who works for the US government. It seems that the ones who are shutting stuff down are still on the payroll, no? That doesn't seem fair. In any case, calling people names and arguing about it isn't helping.  Maybe sending good vibes to them will. Something has to give.

What I'd really like is for Bill Clinton to call up the president and explain the art of negotiation. It's the least he can do after letting the Glass-Steagall Act be reversed during his presidency.

You are all in my thoughts. I'm having a day at home, organizing, cleaning, and running errands, which in lay terms means that I have PMS.  The good news is that 1) I'm tired after a busy day and 2) the house smells like a tropical paradise. The bad news is, there still aren't enough hours in a day to get everything done!

Yours truly,

Jane

No comments: